Monday, May 26, 2008

Canada Day Bows

With Canada Day on its way we at ella-bella cr8Ations have been designing new bows for the day. This year we have 4 choices to choose from.


The bows on the far right are 6 inch red bows with 4 inch maple leaf bows in the center. Cost: $10.00 per set.


The bows in this picture are 5 inch red and white striped bows with red and white korker on top of it with 4 inch red swiss dot bows on the very top. Cost: $12.00 per set



The bows on the right are 4 inch maple leaf bows with red and white korker. Cost: $10.00 per set














The last bows we have offered are 4 inch maple leaf bows with red mini bows on top.
Cost:$8.00 per set
We will custom make plain 4 inch maple leaf bows for $6.00 per set or Red and White Twistie Tays (korker bows) for $7.00 per set.
We need orders in no later then June 10th to insure that your bows will get to you by the 1st.
Thank You,
Michelle and Danielle































































































1 comment:

Becca said...

Hi I just found you site from my cousin Megans, and I love your bows. I'm not sure how to order so if I give you my e-mail could you give me more information on how to order them. Thank you so much.My name is Becca Edwards and my e-mail is jayandbec@platinum.ca
Thanks again.